TOOLS TO EVALUATE MBA
The following are some criteria that have to be considered when
choosing a school :
Quality of professors
- Does the school have highly qualified teaching staff?
- What are their areas of expertise?
- Years of professional experience they have?
- What teaching methods are used? Are they suited to your style
- What are the career services offered by the school?
- Is any training on CV writing and interview techniques offered?
- Type of companies that are recruiting in that school? Are
they active in local or international business?
- Is there an alumni network? How extensive is it?
- What is the local, national or international reputation of
- Does the school have international atmosphere?
- Does the school offer language courses?
- Does the programme offered focus or specialise in a regional
- What type of facilities the school offers?
- Visiting the campus if possible will give better idea of
the atmosphere there and the type of students that attempt the
- Does the school have rich library and computer facilities
that meet your criteria?
- Is class size, and international mix of students or experience
abroad important to you?
GMAT and TOEFL scores
- What the minimum scores required for GMAT and TOEFL for admission?